Me and my good friend, composer and producer, Lee Affen of Lancaster, are doing a live, dark ambient electro-acoustic score to the first and most icon visual adaptation of The Phantom of The Opera at the Dukes in Lancaster.
This is us at Kendal Calling Festival performing a song we wrote about 30 mins beforehand. Delusi, Nathan LoopZ and Mari Ryan.
A new song that I wrote yesterday. Just thought I would do a quick youtube video for the meantime until I do a proper studio recording.
Our love is placid
Our love is calm
There are no sirens here
And there is no storm
Clouds have parted and have made way for a waiting light to caress this soul
This love is rational
This love, is whole
New track. Cinematic Ambient Piano.
I am turning into we.
I have to confer before I speak.
Our feelings are not mutual… yet I am turning out to be, the urges I don’t seek.
Perverse thoughts influencing me… and the voice continues.
Think before you speak. Think before you speak.
I speak what I don’t think.
I am turning into we.
These drugs are confusing my heart.
Stimulants and depressants tearing apart.
Informing my art.
Distorting my calm.
Your chemicals… mostly thwarting and harsh.
Here is an interview with Ewphoria. We discuss various topics including the perception of time, the consumption of drugs, drug psychosis, mental health, future projects and music production/composition, amongst other things.
You can download my first release for Free here Put You in a State of Something by Delusi
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.